SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
Professional Expert in Computers offers SEO Trainings, Social Media Marketing, Online Earning, Blogging, Online Advertisement, Social Media Optimization, Link Building, Back Linking, Keywords SEO trainings in Cameroon working with SMX Search Engine Marketing Expo in Cameroon. SEO professional with a passion for everything related to search, keywords and analytic I would take this opportunity to work with a progressive company. I currently worked as an SEO in Cameroon with Companies Like SMX , Google , Bing , Yahoo & many more, where I have really enjoyed gaining my skills in Developing Effective SEO Campaigns based on thorough research and analysis, and creative problem-solving. We equally offer social media marketing course online in countries like Nigeria,Ghana,Congo,Gabon,South Africa and beyond. SEO Trainings Social Media MarketingSEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
Now I am ready for the next challenge in my career. Click the link to see more on our Practical Digital Marketing Course.
What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
Search Engine Optimization SEO Training in Yaoundé Cameroon refers to the process of improving the position that your website appears at in the “organic” search results returned by sites such as Google. As a general rule of thumb, sites that appear higher up in the results will get more traffic to their pages, and so potentially more business. Your goal is to get to page one and ideally to position one, but whether that is feasible largely depends on the market that you are operating in. If you’re in the mobile phone space or travel, you’ll be fighting a losing battle unless you’ve got a sizeable budget to spend. However, if you’re offering a niche product or a service in a defined geographical area, you stand a pretty good chance of at least getting to page one if you are patient and follow these basic principles. Keyword rich content. check out Sagicam’s facebook page for more information on our interesting services.
One of the key tools that search providers such as Google and Microsoft (Bing) employ to determine your rankings are “spiders”. A spider is a piece of software that crawls the web in a methodical, automated manner. They browse your website (and everyone else’s) to identify the actual copy written on the page along with things like use of key words and phrases. This data is then used to determine the relevance of your site when someone enters a keyword or phrase into Google, Bing or any other search engine. With this in mind, you need to consider the search habits of your target audience, and ensure that the terms they might use to find your business are reflected on your pages. For example, if you offer physiotherapy services, your website content should include words or phrases that people may search for, such as “massage”, or specific problems such as “lower back pain”. Remember that text included in images cannot be crawled by spiders, although alternative text associated with the images is, so you may wish to revisit the design of some of your pages. A useful free tool for identifying your keywords is the Google AdWords keyword tool. This is designed to help prospective advertisers identify the most relevant keywords for their chosen market, but it is also very helpful when writing copy for your website. Did you know? that Sagicam International posses the Best Digital Marketing Experts in Cameroon, who carryout SEO website services Cameroon.
Once you have identified your keywords, ensure that they appear in the body of your pages, as well as in the metadata of your page, which is the unseen data that gives the spiders key information about your page. This can either be done by yourself, with a little knowledge of HTML and access to your server, or it can be done by your web designer. In this current age, many businessman or website developers want their page to be on the every first page of numerous search engines as Google or Bing. We at Professional Expert In Computers SEO Training Course in Yaoundé make sure that it happens. Our teams of experts are relied on a daily basis for a variety of SEO content etc. We provide services to build up on-page SEO, link development, Website SEO Audit, SEO Content Writing, Code Optimization and much more. We create such links which can help to build up the ranking of your page in a way to bring it to the top pages in any search engine. We equally offer social media marketing course online in countries like Nigeria,Ghana,Congo,Gabon,South Africa and beyond.This can lead to better view and rank and helps to make your business most developed and well advertised. At Sagicam International, we carryout Search Engine Optimization and Internet Marketing. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users; these visitors can then be converted into customers. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines. As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, HTML, and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic, mobile search had surpassed desktop search. Google is developing and pushing mobile search as the future in all of its products.We equally offer social media marketing course online in countries like Nigeria,Ghana,Congo,Gabon,South Africa and beyond. In response, many brands are beginning to take a different approach to their internet strategies. If you want to learn more on Search Engine Optimization, click the link to view our Search Engine Optimization Course. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
Professional Expert In Computers SEO training institute in Yaoundé where project based professional SEO training is imparted. We equally offer social media marketing course online in countries like Nigeria,Ghana,Congo,Gabon,South Africa and beyond.Other hardworking and brilliant students have developed their SEO Companies in Yaoundé. Best SEO training course in Yaoundé is designed explicitly to empower the students get a grip on the subject of Search Engine Optimization. Students’ first choice is Professional Expert In Computers for professional SEO training in Yaoundé. Are you wondering to be the best SEO expert in Yaoundé Cameroon? If your answer is yes! You are on the right place. Professional Expert In Computers is one of the famous institutes for SEO training in Cameroon. We strive to offer best SEO training classes in Yaoundé Cameroon and that is the only motivation behind all our zeal and enthusiasm. Make your bright future select your career in the field of Search Engine Optimization. Having good visual content is very important when doing Marketing, this is why Sagicam International Offers you the Best Graphic designing services in Cameroon.
What is SMM ( Social Media Marketing)?
Social Media Marketing (SMM) Training in Yaoundé Cameroon. Using social media for marketing can enable small businesses looking to further their reach to more customers. Your customers are interacting with brands through social media, therefore, having a strong social media marketing plan and presence on the web is the key to tap into their interest. If implemented correctly, marketing with social media can bring remarkable success to your business. Social Media Marketing SMM training course in Yaoundé is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service. Most of these social media platforms have their own built-in data analytics tools, which enable companies to track the progress, success, and engagement of ad campaigns. Companies address a range of stakeholders through social media marketing including current and potential customers, current and potential employees, journalists, bloggers, and the general public. On a strategic level, social media marketing includes the management of the implementation of a marketing campaign, governance, setting the scope (e.g. more active or passive use) and the establishment of a firm’s desired social media “culture” and “tone”. To use social media effectively, firms should learn to allow customers and Internet users to post user-generated content e.g., online comments, product reviews, etc. Sagicam Institute also offers Website design courses in Yaounde. We equally offer social media marketing course online in countries like Nigeria,Ghana,Congo,Gabon,South Africa and beyond.For more information on our website design course visit Sagicam Institute’s website for more information. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
How social media marketing helps businesses? To get the right answer you have to ask the right question! Internet Cameroon in today’s world has increased the influence of social media training Yaoundé among youth and adults. Professional Expert In Computers has decided to introduce a new course i.e. SMM Social Media Marketing Training Institute in Yaoundé. This interesting course will develop your own skills and knowledge in generating a large audience. In social media marketing classes, you will learn financially savvy ways of promoting your direct sales business domestically as well as globally. With the help of this training, you could learn the art of promoting your products at Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest. A Pinterest course will equip you with know-how of pinterest only; Twitter training will only teach you how to write tweets for business on Twitter, Linkedin training will show you how to use linkedin to best advantage, and similar is the scenario with Instagram training and Facebook training in Yaoundé Cameroon; but if you complete a comprehensive Social Media training then you will master all these skills and become social media marketing expert. “Social Media Marketing.” SMM refers to marketing done through social media or social networking websites. Visit Sagicam’s twitter and facebook pages to visualize the process of Social media marketing, carried out on this pages. While most companies and organizations have their own websites, it can be difficult to reach users who do not already know about the organization. Therefore, many organizations have found it useful to also develop a presence on “Web 2.0” websites, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter as well. Social media marketing provides a low cost way for businesses to reach large numbers of users and gain brand recognition. Since social networking websites already have large established online communities, businesses and organizations can gain exposure by simply joining these websites. Organizations can create custom social media profiles, then build their own communities within these sites by adding users as friends or followers. Many companies attract users by posting frequent updates and providing special offers through their social media profile pages. While SMM is a powerful online marketing tool, it is typically used to supplement other online marketing methods rather than replace them. Since just about any company or business and join a social networking website, it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd. Therefore, most companies still rely on Web advertising and search engine optimization SEO to generate traffic to their websites. In you are in search of a website. If you are in need of a website for your company, no need to search anymore. Sagicam offers you the best Web development services in Cameroon yaounde. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
Professional Expert In Computers Social Media Marketing SMM training institute in Yaoundé where project based professional SMM training is imparted. Other hardworking and brilliant students have developed their SMM Companies in Yaoundé. Best Social Media Marketing SMM training course in Yaoundé is designed explicitly to empower the students get a grip on the subject of Search Engine Optimization. Students first choice is Professional Expert In Computers for Professional Social Media Marketing SMM training in Yaoundé. Are you wondering to be the best SMM expert in Yaoundé Cameroon? If your answer is yes! You are on the right place. Professional Expert In Computers is one of the famous institutes for Social Media Marketing SMM training in Cameroon. We strive to offer best Social Media Marketing SMM training in Cameroon and that is the only motivation behind all our zeal and enthusiasm. Make your bright future select your career in the field of Social Media Marketing. At Sagicam, we carry out both Website design and Graphic design services. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
How to Use Social Media Marketing: Know Your Platform
We’ve put together a brief overview about how to use social media for marketing according to each platform’s unique environment. Various social media marketing sites will require different techniques, so develop a unique strategy tailored for each platform. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
Facebook: Facebook casual, friendly environment requires an active social media marketing strategy that begins with creating a Facebook Business Fan Page. You will want to pay careful attention to layout, as the visual component is a key aspect of the Facebook experience. Social media marketing for business pages revolves around furthering your conversation with audiences by posting industry-related articles, images, videos, etc. Facebook is a place people go to relax and chat with friends, so keep your tone light and friendly. Visit our Facebook page for more information on our interesting services.
Google+: Google+ is the new Facebook competitor, and it promotes the same fun, casual atmosphere. On Google+ you can upload and share photos, videos, links, and view all your +1s. Also take advantage of Google+ circles, which allow you to segment your followers into smaller groups, enabling you to share information with some followers while barring others. For example, you might try creating a “super-fan” circle, and share special discounts and exclusive offers only with that group. You can also attempt hosting video conferences with Hangouts and experiment using the Hangout feature in some fun, creative ways. Some social media marketing ideas: if you’re a salon, host a how-to session on how to braid your hair. If you own a local bookstore, try offering author video chats. If you’re feeling adventurous, invite your +1s to your Google+ Community. Google+ Communities will allow you to listen into your fan’s feedback and input, truly putting the social back into social media. Are you in need of an Ecommerce websites in Cameroon? We offer you the Best website development services in Cameroon. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
Pinterest: Pinterest is the latest in social media marketing trends. Pinterest’s image-centered platform is ideal for retail, but anyone can benefit from using Pinterest for social media purposes. Pinterest allows small businesses to showcase their own product offerings while also developing their own brand’s personality with some unique pinboards.
Twitter: Twitter is the social media marketing tool that lets you broadcast your updates across the web. Follow tweeters in your industry or related fields, and you should gain a steady stream of followers in return. We equally offer social media marketing course online in countries like Nigeria,Ghana,Congo,Gabon,South Africa and beyond.Mix up your official-related tweets about specials, discounts, and news updates with some fun and quirky tweets interspersed. Be sure to retweet when a customer has something nice to say about you, and don’t forget answer people’s questions when possible. Using Twitter as a social media marketing tool revolves around dialog and communication, so be sure to interact as much as possible
Linkedin: Linkedin is one of the more professional social media marketing sites. Linkedin Groups is a great venue for entering into a professional dialog with people in similar industries and provides a place to share content with like-minded individuals. Encourage customers or clients to give your business a recommendation on your Linkedin profile. We equally offer social media marketing course online in countries like Nigeria,Ghana,Congo,Gabon,South Africa and beyond.Recommendations make your business appear more credible and reliable for new customers. Also browse the Questions section of Linkedin; providing answers helps you get established and earns trust.
YouTube: YouTube is the number one place for creating video content, with can be an incredibly powerful social media marketing tool. Many businesses try to create video content with the aim of having their video “go viral,” but in reality those chances are pretty slim. Instead, focus on creating useful, instructive “how-to” videos. These how-to videos also have the added benefit of ranking on the video search results of Google, so don’t under-estimate the power of video content! Click the link to get more information on our Computer Training courses Cameroon.
Reddit: Reddit, or similar social media platforms such as Stumble Upon or Digg, are ideal for sharing compelling content. With over 2 billion page views a month, Reddit has incredible social media marketing potential, but marketers should be warned that only truly unique, interesting content will be welcomed. Posting on Reddit is playing with fire submit spammy or overtly sales-focused content and your business could get berated by this extremely tech-savvy community.We equally offer social media marketing course online in countries like Nigeria,Ghana,Congo,Gabon,South Africa and beyond. If you have content you believe the Reddit community (majority is young, geeky, liberal, and internet-obsessed) would enjoy, you could reap tremendous benefits and earn valuable traffic. Learn How to attract traffic to your website by taking our Digital Marketing Course. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
Foursquare: Foursquare is a location-based social networking website, where users can check into locations via a Swarm app on their smart phones. Foursquare allows businesses to create a page or create a new/claim an existing venue. Register now at Sagicam Institute to begin our super interesting course. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
What is SEM Search Engine Marketing?
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Training in Yaoundé Cameroon: SEM is one of the most effective ways to grow your business in an increasingly competitive marketplace. With millions of businesses out there all vying for the same eyeballs, it’s never been more important to advertise online, and search engine marketing is the most effective way to promote your products and grow your business. Search engine marketing is the practice of marketing a business using paid advertisements that appear on search engine results pages (or SERPs). Advertisers bid on keywords that users of services such as Google and Bing might enter when looking for certain products or services, which gives the advertiser the opportunity for their ads to appear alongside results for those search queries. Click the link if you are interesting in participating in our Digital Marketing course. These ads, often known by the term pay-per-click ads, come in a variety of formats. Some are small, text-based ads, whereas others, such as product listing ads (PLAs, also known as Shopping ads) are more visual, product-based advertisements that allow consumers to see important information at-a-glance, such as price and reviews. Search engine marketing’s greatest strength is that it offers advertisers the opportunity to put their ads in front of motivated customers who are ready to buy at the precise moment they’re ready to make a purchase. We equally offer social media marketing course online in countries like Nigeria,Ghana,Congo,Gabon,South Africa and beyond.No other advertising medium can do this, which is why search engine marketing is so effective and such an amazingly powerful way to grow your business. Check out interesting facts and features on Sagicam’s youtube page.
Professional Expert In Computers Search Engine Marketing SEM training institute in Yaoundé where project based professional SEM training is imparted. Other hardworking and brilliant students have developed their SMM Companies in Yaoundé. Best Search Engine Marketing SEM training course in Yaoundé is designed explicitly to empower the students get a grip on the subject of Search Engine Optimization. Students’ first choice is Professional Expert In Computers for Professional Search Engine Marketing SEM training in Yaoundé. Are you wondering to be the best SEM expert in Yaoundé Cameroon? If your answer is yes! You are on the right place. Professional Expert In Computers is one of the famous institutes for Search Engine Marketing SEM training in Cameroon. We strive to offer best Search Engine Marketing SEM training in Cameroon and that is the only motivation behind all our zeal and enthusiasm. Make your bright future select your career in the field of Search Engine Marketing. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
What is SMO Social Media Optimization?
SMO stands for Social Media Optimization SMO Training in Yaoundé Cameroon , includes all processes to increase the visibility of a website in social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ YouTube etc.) increasing the links pointing to your website, and therefore increasing SERP positioning. Social media optimization (SMO) is the use of a number of social media outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, service brand or event. Types of social media involved include RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, as well as social networking sites, such as Twitter, and video sharing websites and blogging sites. Would you love to take part in one of our awesome Computer course, Register now to become a member of the Sagicam Institute study family. SMO is similar to search engine optimization, in that the goal is to generate web traffic and to a site and increase awareness for a website. In general, social media optimization refers to optimizing a website and its content to encourage more users to use and share links to the website across social media and networking sites. SMO also refers to software tools that automate this process, or to website experts who undertake this process for clients. The goal of SMO is to strategically create interesting online content, ranging from well-written text to eye-catching digital photos or video clips that encourages and entices people to engage with a website and then share this content, via its weblink, with their social media contacts and friends. Common examples of social media engagement are “liking and commenting on posts, retweeting, embedding, sharing, and promoting content. Social media optimization is also an effective way of implementing online reputation management (ORM), meaning that if someone posts bad reviews of a business, a SMO strategy can ensure that the negative feedback is not the first link to come up in a list of search engine results. Are you in need of SEO website services in Cameroon? Sagicam is here for you. We are known to be the Best Digital Marketing Experts in the domain of Search Engine Optimization and Internet Marketing. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
Professional Expert In Computers Social Media Optimization SMO training institute in Yaoundé where project based professional SMO training is imparted. Other hardworking and brilliant students have developed their SMO Companies in Yaoundé. Best Social Media Optimization SMO training course in Yaoundé is designed explicitly to empower the students get a grip on the subject of Social Media Optimization. Students’ first choice is Professional Expert In Computers for Professional Social Media Optimization SMO training in Yaoundé. Are you wondering to be the best SMO expert in Yaoundé Cameroon? If your answer is yes! You are on the right place. Professional Expert In Computers is one of the famous institutes for Social Media Optimization SMO training in Cameroon. We strive to offer best Social Media Optimization SMO training in Cameroon and that is the only motivation behind all our zeal and enthusiasm. Make your bright future select your career in the field of Social Media Optimization. Do you own a business, you might be in need of a Business Management Software. 👍 or you might instead be in need of a website follow us now to get a website from the Best Website Design Company. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
What is Internet Marketing?
Internet marketing training in Yaoundé, or online marketing, is evolving into a broader mix of components a company can use as a means of increasing sales – even if your business is done completely online, partly online, or completely offline. The decision to use Internet marketing as part of a company’s overall marketing strategy is strictly up to the company of course, but as a rule, Internet marketing is becoming an increasingly important part of nearly every company’s marketing mix. For some online businesses, it is the only form of marketing being practiced. Communicate a company’s message about itself, its products, or its services online. Professional Expert In Computers offer Internet Marketing Course training in Yaoundé Cameroon, Conduct research as to the nature (demographics, preferences, and needs) of existing and potential customers. Sell goods, services, or advertising space over the Internet. Setting up a website, consisting of text, images and possibly audio and video elements used to convey the company’s message online, to inform existing and potential customers of the features and benefits of the company’s products and/or services. The website may or may not include the ability to capture leads from potential customers or directly sell a product or service online. Websites can be the Internet equivalents of offline brochures or mail order catalogs and they are a great way to establish your business identity. Search Engine Marketing (SEM), which is marketing a website online via search engines, either by improving the site’s natural (organic) ranking through search engine optimization (SEO), buying pay-per-click (PPC) ads or purchasing pay-for-inclusion (PFI) listings in website directories, which are similar to offline yellow page listings.Sagicam Institute also offers Website design courses in Yaounde. For more information on our website design course visit Sagicam Institute’s website for more information. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
Email marketing, which is a method of distributing information about a product or service or for soliciting feedback from customers about a product or service through Email. Email addresses of customers and prospective customers may be collected or purchased. Various methods are used, such as the regular distribution of newsletters or mass mailing of offers related to the company’s product or services. Email marketing is essentially the online equivalent of direct mail marketing. Online Marketing Course training in Yaoundé Cameroon , Banner advertising, which is the placement of ads on a website for a fee. The offline equivalent of this form of online marketing would be traditional ads in newspapers or magazines. Online press releases, which involve placing a newsworthy story about a company, its website, its people, and/or its products/services with on online wire service. Blog marketing, which is the act of posting comments, expressing opinions or making announcements in a discussion forum and can be accomplished either by hosting your own blog or by posting comments and/or URLs in other blogs related to your product or service online. which involves writing articles related to your business and having them published online on syndicated article sites. These articles then have a tendency to spread around the Internet since the article services permit re-publication provided that all of the links in the article are maintained. Article marketing can result in a traffic boost for your website, and the distribution of syndicated articles can promote your brand to a wide audience, which can involve social networks like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and social book marking sites like Digg. Sagicam offers you the best Web development services in Cameroon yaounde.
Professional Expert In Computers Internet Marketing training institute in Yaoundé where project based professional Internet Marketing training is imparted. Other hardworking and brilliant students have developed their Internet Marketing Companies in Yaoundé. Best Internet Marketing training course in Yaoundé is designed explicitly to empower the students get a grip on the subject of Internet Marketing. Students’ first choice is Professional Expert In Computers for professional Internet Marketing training in Yaoundé. Are you wondering to be the best Internet Marketing expert in Yaoundé Cameroon? If your answer is yes! You are on the right place. Professional Expert In Computers is one of the famous institutes for Internet Marketing training in Cameroon. We strive to offer best Internet Marketing training in Cameroon and that is the only motivation behind all our zeal and enthusiasm. Make your bright future select your career in the field of Internet Marketing. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing training Course in Yaoundé Cameroon, is an umbrella term for all of your online marketing efforts. Businesses leverage digital channels such as Google search, social media, email, and their websites to connect with their current and prospective customers. Professional Expert In Computers offers a wide range of professional training courses in Cameroon to successfully prepare all students for their future. Professional courses are designed to get a job in a reputed organization right after the training. We strive to be the best digital marketing training institute in Yaoundé Cameroon providing education and training to earn a livelihood. We enhance knowledge and skills, make the students familiar with the practical world and automate the business workflows in the best manner. Join Digital Marketing Course to beat the competition and earn profits online. Being a professional in market, Professional Expert In Computers has introduced digital marketing courses in Cameroon with the vision of serving gifted and talented students in a way beyond brilliance. In the business world, online marketing courses not only develop strong competition in the market but also boost the power of online sales. The certified digital marketing course makes you aware about the most effective internet marketing strategies and techniques to promote your business globally. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family. Click the link to see more on our Web Design training classes.
Professional Expert In Computers offers best Digital Marketing Courses in Cameroon. Get Social Media Training in Yaoundé, covering internet marketing using Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Globally, Digital Marketing Courses cover Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) also known as Pay per Click (PPC), Email Marketing, SMS Marketing, Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Social Media Optimization (SMO). We cover Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Social Media Optimization (SMO) in depth. However other aspects of Digital Marketing will be added gradually in this training. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is offered as a separate course at Professional Expert In Computers. We have a long list of successful SEO candidates who has established their SEO business after right after the completion of SEO Training from Professional Expert In Computers Yaoundé. Professional Expert In Computers offers best digital marketing courses in Cameroon covering Facebook Training, Linkedin Training, Instagram Training, Twitter Training, Pinterest Course. Get Social Media Training in Yaoundé. Click the link to get more information on our Computer Training courses Cameroon.
Professional Expert In Computers Digital Marketing training institute in Yaoundé where project based professional Digital Marketing training is imparted. Other hardworking and brilliant students have developed their Digital Marketing Companies in Yaoundé. Best Digital Marketing training course in Yaoundé is designed explicitly to empower the students get a grip on the subject of Digital Marketing. Students’ first choice is Professional Expert In Computers for professional Digital Marketing training in Yaoundé. Are you wondering to be the best Digital Marketing expert in Yaoundé Cameroon? If your answer is yes! You are on the right place. Professional Expert In Computers is one of the famous institutes for Digital Marketing training in Cameroon. We strive to offer best Digital Marketing training in Cameroon and that is the only motivation behind all our zeal and enthusiasm. Make your bright future select your career in the field of Digital Marketing. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
Online Business Training Course in Yaoundé Cameroon By Professional Expert In Computers
Online Business promotion is incorporated in Social Media sites. It is obvious that products or services of social interest can attain effective traffic through social media. However, social media facilitate to connect with people with similar interests or people engaged in specific field.
So, if you are B2B Business-to-Business or B2C Business-to-Consumer, you can add people related to your business, people who need your services or machines. It is essential to utilize social media sensibly so that you can reach to targeted audience and present your business features. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
Course Contents; Basic & Advance Training
- Digital Marketing Overview
2. Google Online Advertisement
3. Website Creation (WordPress)
4. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
5. Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
6. Social Media Marketing (SMM)
7. E-Commerce Branding
8. E-mail Marketing
9. Super Blogging
10. Online Advertising
11. Mobile Marketing
12. YouTube Marketing
13. Content Marketing
14. Bing Analytics
15. Google Analytics
16. Affiliate Marketing
17. Search Marketing Optimization (SMO)
19. Internet Marketing
20. Facebook Marketing
21. Google Plus Marketing
22. Linkedin Marketing
23. Pinterest Marketing
24. Instagram Marketing
25. Tumblr Marketing
26. WordPress Marketing
28. Twitter Marketing
29. Facebook Group Marketing
30. G+ Community Marketing
31. Whatsapp Marketing
32. Reddit Marketing
33. Foursqure Marketing
34. Job Portal Marketing
35. Banner Advertising
36. Link Building Platforms
37. Pay Per Click (PPC)
38. Advance SEO
39. Online Marketing Strategies
40. SEO Keyword Research
41. OLX Classified Advertisement
42. Personal Branding
43. Fiver Marketing
44. Advertising & Marketing Blog
45. Video Marketing
46. Key Planners
47. Website Marketing
48. Advertising on Search Engines
49. Freelancing Marketing
50. Motivation Videos Marketing
What is Content Marketing?
Content Marketing Training in Yaoundé Cameroon, Content marketing is the creation and distribution of online content designed to attract and engage an audience. Unlike traditional marketing, content marketing has no sales pitch. It does not try to directly advertise or sell a particular brand, product or service. Rather, it aims to capture mindshare with valuable, relevant information that is educational, entertaining and/or emotionally satisfying. In this way, content marketing succeeds in creating interest and awareness of the brand and its offerings. Click the link to get more information on our Computer Training courses Cameroon. The best kind of content marketing gently leads the audience to convert their interest into some form of online action – whether clicking on a website link, downloading a whitepaper or brochure, requesting a demo, or contacting a sales rep. In recent years, content marketing has exploded, with 89% of B2B marketers currently using content marketing. The reason? The internet. The shift to online media, and more recently, to mobile, means that audiences are consuming content in new and savvy ways. This has led to brands big and small developing comprehensive content strategies with allocated marketing budgets. Another reason? People are just not that into ads. people trust text ads less than any other content medium, especially on mobile. What’s more, on the list of trusted mediums, editorial content outranked ads on all traditional channels, including TV, radio, billboards, newspapers and magazines. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
Content marketing is advantageous for three main reasons:
Cost efficiency. Overall, content marketing is generally much less expensive to manage than a comparable traditional advertising strategy. You won’t have to pay for ad space via media buys, and there are many distribution methods that are completely free. The only costs you’ll incur are those associated with content development and promotion, which are still relatively low.
Permanence and scale. All the content you create, assuming it’s evergreen, will last forever, and can continue yielding value for your site. Content marketing is also highly scalable, meaning you can rapidly grow your strategy from entry-level to market-dominating by increasing your budget and time spent. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
Multi-use functionality. Content marketing is also useful because it ties in to multiple other strategies. For example, it complements and improves your social media strategy, supports SEO, can be used for email marketing, and can even improve your conversion rates. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
• SEO Keyword Research
• SEO Keyword Analysis
• SEO Ranking Analysis
• SEO Competitor Analysis
• Social Media Optimization
• Internet Marketing
• How to increase Web-traffic
• On site & off site Optimization with latest Trends & Techniques
• Social Media Marketing
• Link building
• Online Marketing Strategies
• HTML and CSS Validation to W3C Standards
• Complete ONLINE Advertisement Training:
• Basic SEO (search Engine Optimization):
• Intermediate SEO (search Engine Optimization)
• Advance SEO (search Engine Optimization)
• SMM: (Social Media Marketing)
• SMO (Social Media Optimization)
• PPC ( Pay Per Click) Google Advertisement
Google Products , Yahoo Products , Facebook Products , Youtube Products , Earn Online , Make Money Online
Social Media Marketing Tools & Websites
- AddThis- AddThis is a web-tracking technology company that offers a wide range of social media and content tools — from responsive sharing buttons to custom follow buttons to recommended content plugins — designed to help you increase engagement on your website and earn more followers on social media. Click the link to get more information on our Computer Training courses Cameroon.
- AMA- AMA is an acronym for “ask me anything,” which originated in a popular subreddit where users will use the term to prompt questions from other users. Since its inception, the term has gone on to be used in other online social settings, such as this discussion on Inbound.org.
- Algorithm- An algorithm is a set of formulas developed for a computer to perform a certain function. This is important in the social sphere as the algorithms sites like Facebook and Google use are critical for developing content promotion strategies.
- Application Programming Interface (API)- An API is a documented interface that allows one software application to interact with another application. An example of this is the Twitter API.
- Avatar- An avatar is an image or username that represents a person online, most often within forums and social networks. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
- Bilty- Bitly is a free URL shortening service that provides statistics for the links users share online. Bitly is popularly used to condense long URLs to make them easier to share on social networks such as Twitter.
- Bio- A bio on social media refers to a short bit of explainer text that explains who the user is. To see some examples, check out this roundup of some of the most amusing bios on Twitter.
- Blog- Blog is a word that was created from two words: “web log.” Blogs are usually maintained by an individual or a business with regular entries of content on a specific topic, descriptions of events, or other resources such as graphics or video. “Blog” can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.Online computer classes in Nigeria,Gabon,Congo,South Africa.
- Blogger- Blogger is a free blogging platform owned by Google that allows individuals and companies to host and publish a blog typically on a subdomain. Example: yourblogname.blogspot.com
- Blog Talk Radio- Blog Talk Radio is a free web application that allows users to host live online radio shows.
- BoardReader- BoardReader is a free search engine that allows users to search for keywords only in posts and titles of online forums, a popular form of social networking.
- Bookmarking- Bookmarking online follows the same idea of placing a bookmark in a physical publication — you’re simply marking something you found important, enjoyed, or want to continue reading later. The only difference online is that it’s happening through websites using one of the various bookmarking services available, such as Pocket, or right within your browser. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
- Canva- Canva is an easy-to-use design tool for non-designers and designers alike. The tool offers several templates that adhere to the required dimensions for sharable social images on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Chat- Chat can refer to any kind of communication over the internet but traditionally refers to one-to-one communication through a text-based chat application, commonly referred to as instant messaging (IM) applications.Online computer classes in Nigeria,Gabon,Congo,South Africa.Online computer classes in Nigeria,Gabon,Congo,South Africa.
- Circles- Circles are clusters of a user’s friends, colleagues, family, or connections on Google+. You get to choose who goes in what Circle, and when you want to share content with only these individuals, you include that specific Circle in your post’s sharing options.
- Clickbait- Clickbait is a term to describe marketing or advertising material that employs a sensationalized headline to attract clicks. They rely heavily on the “curiosity gap” by creating just enough interest to provoke engagement. Click the link to get more information on our Computer Training courses Cameroon.
- Clickthrough Rate- Clickthrough rate is a common social media metric used to represent the number of times a visitor clickthrough divided by the total number of impressions a piece of content receives.
- Collective Intelligence- Collective intelligence is a shared intelligence that emerges from the collaboration and competition of many individuals and appears in consensus decision-making in social networks.
- Comment- A comment is a response that is often provided as an answer or reaction to a blog post or message on a social network.
- Compete- Compete is a web-based application that offers users and businesses web analytics. It also enables people to compare and contrast the statistics for different websites over time.
- Community Manager- The community manager is responsible for building and managing the online communications for a business in an effort to grow an online community.
- Connections- The LinkedIn equivalent of a Facebook ‘friend’ is a ‘connection.’ Because LinkedIn is a social networking site, the people you are connecting with are not necessarily people you are friends with, but rather professional contacts that you’ve met, heard speak, done business with, or know through another connection. Connections are categorized by: 1st degree, 2nd degree, and 3rd degree.
- Conversion Rate- Conversion rate refers to a common metric tracked in social media that is the percentage of people who completed an intended action (i.e. filling out a form, following a social account, etc.).
- Craigslist- Craigslist is a popular online commerce site in which users sell a variety of goods and services to other users. The service has been credited for causing the reduction of classified advertising in newspapers across the United States.
- Creative Commons- Creative Commons is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to making it easier for people to share and build upon the work of others, consistent with the rules of copyright. It provides free licenses and other legal tools to mark creative work with the freedom the creator wants it to carry, so others can share, remix, use commercially, or any combination thereof. Online social media marketing coutse in Nigeria,Gabon,Congo,South Africa.
- Crowdsourcing- Crowdsourcing, similar to outsourcing, refers to the act of soliciting ideas or content from a group of people, typically in an online setting. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family
- Delicious- Delicious is a free online bookmarking service that lets users save website addresses publicly and privately online so they can be accessed from any device connected to the internet and shared with friends.
- Digg- Digg is a social news website that allows members to submit and vote for articles. Articles with the most votes appear on the homepage of the site and subsequently are seen by the largest portion of the site’s membership, as well as other visitors.
- Direct Message- Direct messages — also referred to as “DMs” — are private conversations that occur on Twitter. Both parties must be following one another to send a message.
- Disqus- Disqus is a comment system and moderation tool for your site. This service lets you add community management and social web integration to any site on any platform. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
- Ebook- An ebook is an electronic version of a book. However, most ebooks are not actually available in print (unless you print them). These are typically published in PDF form. For marketers, ebooks commonly serve as lead generating content — people must fill out a form to receive their ebook copy.
- Employee Advocacy- Employee advocacy refers to the act of employees using their own social presence to increase the reach of the company and its content.
- Endorsement- An endorsement on LinkedIn refers to an instance in which another LinkedIn user recognizes you for one of the skills you have listed on your profile.
- Engagement Rate- Engagement rate is a popular social media metric used to describe the amount of interaction — likes, shares, comments — a piece of content receives.
- Eventbrite- Eventbrite is a provider of online event management and ticketing services. Eventbrite is free if your event is free. If you sell tickets to your event, Eventbrite collects a fee per ticket. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
- Facebook- Facebook is a social media platform founded by Mark Zuckerberg in 2004. The site connects people with friends, family, acquaintances, and businesses from all over the world and enables them to post, share, and engage with a variety of content such as photos and status updates. The platform currently boasts around 1.49 billion active users.
- Fans- Fans is the term used to describe people who like your Facebook Page.
- Favorite- Represented by the small star icon on Twitter, favoriting a tweet signals to the creator that you liked their content or post.
- Flash Mob- A flash mob is a large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and pointless act for a brief time, then quickly disperse. The term flash mob is generally applied only to gatherings organized via telecommunications, social media, or viral emails.
- Flickr- Flickr is a social network for online picture sharing. The service allows users to store photos online and then share them with others through profiles, groups, sets, and other methods. Click the link to get more information on our PHP development Course.
- Forums- Also known as a message board, a forum is an online discussion site. It originated as the modern equivalent of a traditional bulletin board, and a technological evolution of the dial-up bulletin board system.
- Follower- In a social media setting, a follower refers to a person who subscribes to your account in order to receive your updates.
- Follow Friday (#ff)- Follow Friday is a trend via the hashtag #ff every Friday on Twitter. Users select other usernames and tweet them with #ff in their post, meaning they recommend following those Twitter users. There is debate whether this trend is past its prime.
- Friends- Friends is the term used on Facebook to represent the connections you make and the people you follow. These are individuals you consider to be friendly enough with you to see your Facebook profile and engage with you. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
- GaggleAMP- GaggleAMP is a social media marketing platform that provides businesses with the ability to leverage its employee’s online presence to increase brand awareness and expand its reach.
- Geoage- A geotag is the directional coordinates that can be attached to a piece of content online. For example, Instagram users often use geotagging to highlight the location in which their photo was taken.
- GIF- GIF is an acronym for Graphics Interchange Format. In social media, GIFs serve as small-scale animations and film clips. (Check out this round up of reaction GIFs used to illustrate our excitement when Facebook announced that they were supporting their functionality.)
- Google Chrome- Google Chrome is a free web browser produced by Google that fully integrates with its online search system as well as its other applications.
- Google Documents- Google Documents is a group of web-based office applications that includes tools for word processing, presentations, spreadsheet analysis, etc. All documents are stored and edited online and allow multiple people to collaborate on a document in real-time.
- Google+- Google+ is Google’s social network. It serves as a platform for users to connect with friends, family, and professionals while enabling them to share photos, send messages, and engage with content. Google uses the “+1” to serve as the equivalent to a Like on Facebook or Instagram. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
- Handle- Handle is the term used to describe someone’s @username on Twitter. For example, HubSpot’s Twitter handle is @HubSpot.
- Header image- A header image refers to the large photo displayed at the top of your profile on Twitter. The header image is also commonly referred to as the banner image on LinkedIn or the cover image on Facebook.
- 53. Hangout – A Hangout is a video service on Google+ that allows you to video chat with up to 10 Google+ users are a time. You can name these chats, watch YouTube videos during them, open a Google Doc with colleagues, and much more.
- Hashtag- A hashtag is a tag used on a variety of social networks as a way to annotate a message. A hashtag is a word or phrase preceded by a “#” (i.e. #InboundMarketing). Social networks use hashtags to categorize information and make it easily searchable for users.
- HTML- HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is a programming language for web pages. Think of HTML as the brick-and-mortar of pages on the web. It provides content and structure while CSS supplies style. HTML has changed over the years, and it is on the cusp of its next version: HTML5. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
- Impressions- An impression refers to a way in which marketers and advertisers keep track of every time ad is “fetched” and counted.
- Inbound Marketing- Inbound marketing is a style of marketing that uses permission-based marketing techniques to get found by potential customers, convert them into leads, customers, and advocates, and analyze the process along the way. Inbound marketing leverages tactics and tools such as SEO, blogging, social media, lead generation, email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, surveys, personalization, and CRM.
- Intagram- Instagram is a photo sharing application that lets users take photos, apply filters to their images, and share the photos instantly on the Instagram network and other social networks like Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, and Foursquare. The app is targeted toward mobile social sharing, and has gained more than 300 million users.
- Instant Messaging- Instant messaging (IM) is a form of real-time, direct text-based communication between two or more people. More advanced instant messaging software clients also allow enhanced modes of communication, such as live voice or video calling. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
- KLout- Klout is a measure of social influence. The service allows users to connect various social accounts such as Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, etc., and then provides every user with his or her Klout score. The score is out of 100 — the higher the score, the more influence it estimates you have in the social world. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
- Like- A Like is an action that can be made by a Facebook or Instagram user. Instead of writing a comment or sharing a post, a user can click the Like button as a quick way to show approval.
- Link Building- Link building is an aspect of search engine optimization in which website owners develop strategies to earn links to their site from other websites with the hopes of improving their search engine ranking. Blogging has emerged as a popular method of link building.
- LinkedIn- LinkedIn is a business-oriented social networking site with over 380 million members in over 200 countries and territories. Founded in December 2002 and launched in May 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking.Click the link to get more information on our Search Engine Optimization Course
- LinkedIn Publishing- LinkedIn’s publishing platform functions as a place where members can publish long-form posts that related to their professional interests and expertise. While this capability used to be limited to LinnkedIn Influencers only, the platform was opened up to everyone in 2014.
- LinkedIn SlideShare- LinkedIn SlideShare is an online social network for sharing presentations and documents. Users can favorite and embed presentations as well as share them on other social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Listed- The act of being “listed” on Twitter refers to when a user curates a custom list of Twitter users to more easily keep tabs on their tweets.
- Live streaming- Live streaming is the act of delivering content over the internet in real-time. This term was popularized in social media by apps such as Meerkat and Periscope.
- Lurker- A lurker online is a person who reads discussions on a message board, newsgroup, social network, or other interactive system, but rarely or never participates in the discussion. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
- Mashup- A content mashup contains multiple types of media drawn from pre-existing sources to create a new work. Digital mashups allow individuals or businesses to create new pieces of content by combining multiple online content sources.
- Meerkat- Meerkat is an app that allows users to stream live video from their mobile devices.
- Meme- A meme on the internet is used to describe a thought, idea, joke, or concept that’s widely shared online. It is typically an image with text above and below it, but can also come in video and link form. A popular example is the “I Can Has Cheezburger?” cat meme that turned into an entire site of memes.
- Mention- A mention is a Twitter term used to describe an instance in which a user includes someone else’s @username in their tweet to attribute a piece of content or start a discussion. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
- Native Advertising- Native content refers to a type of online advertising in which the ad copy and format adheres to the format of a regular post on the network it’s being published on. The purpose is to make ads feel less like ads, and more like part of the conversation.
- News Feed- A news feed is literally a feed full of news. On Facebook, the News Feed is the homepage of users’ accounts where they can see all the latest updates from their friends. The news feed on Twitter is called Timeline.
- Newsjacking- Newsjacking refers to the practice of capitalizing on the popularity of a news story to amplify your sales and marketing success.
- Pandora- Pandora is a social online radio station that allows users to create stations based on their favorite artists and types of music.
- Periscope- Periscope is a social video app that allows users to broadcast live video from wherever they are. App users also have the ability to engage with others videos, browse live or recent broadcasts, and follow users to receive notifications.
- Permalink- A permalink is an address or URL of a particular post within a blog or website that remains indefinitely unchanged.
79.Pinterest – Pinterest is a photo sharing social network that provides users with a platform for uploading, saving, and categorizing “pins” through collections called “boards.” Boards are typically organized by theme, such as: Food & Drink, Women’s Fashion, Gardening, etc. Users have the ability to “pin” and “repin” content that they like to their respective boards.
- Podcast- A podcast is a series of digital media files, usually audio, that are released episodically and often downloaded through an RSS feed.
- Pocket- Pocket is an app that enables users to manage a reading list of articles they’ve saved from the internet to read later. Pocket has an open API that allows it to integrate with over 500 applications including social networks like Twitter.
- PPC- PPC is an acronym for pay per click. Pay per click is an online advertising model in which advertisers display ads on various websites or search engines and pay when a visitor clicks through. Bid-based PPC involves an auction in which advertisers compete with other advertisers by setting the max bid — or highest amount they’re willing to pay — for each click. Each time a visitor triggers the ad spot, the auction process pans out to select which ad will be displayed. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
- Quantcast- Quantcast provides website traffic and demographics for websites. The tool is primarily used by online advertisers looking to target specific demographics.
- Real-Time Search- Real-time search is the method of indexing content being published online into search engine results with virtually no delay.
- Real-Time Marketing- Real-time marketing is a strategy that requires marketers to publish timely content as news breaks. For example, Oreo tweeted this quick-witted response to the 2013 Super Bowl blackout as it was unfolding.86. Recommendation – A recommendation on LinkedIn is a term used to describe a written note from another LinkedIn member that aims to reinforce the user’s professional credibility or expertise.
- Reddit- Reddit is a social news site that contains specific, topic-oriented communities of users who share and comment on stories.
- Reply- A reply is a Twitter action that allows a user to respond to a tweet through a separate tweet that begins with the other user’s @username. This differs from a mention, because tweets that start with an @username only appears in the timelines of users who follow both parties.Click the link to get more information on our Desktop App development course.
- Retargeting- Retargeting is an online marketing and advertising technique that allows marketers to display ads to people who have visited their website or are part of their contacts database. For more on how a retargeting campaign works, check out this beginner’s guide.
- Retweet- A retweet is when someone on Twitter sees your message and decides to re-share it with his or her followers. A retweet button allows them to quickly resend the message with attribution to the original sharer’s name.
- RSS Feed- RSS is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated content such as blogs and videos in a standardized format. Content publishers can syndicate a feed, which allows users to subscribe to the content and read it when they please from a location other than the website (such as Feedly or other RSS readers). SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
- RSS Reader- An RSS reader allows users to aggregate articles from multiple websites into one place using RSS feeds. The purpose of these aggregators is to allow for a faster and more efficient information consumption. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
- Search Engine Optimization- Search engine optimization is the process of improving the volume or quality of unpaid traffic to a website from search engines.
94.Selfie – A selfie is a self-portrait that is typically taken using the reverse camera screen on a smartphone or by using a selfie stick (a pole that attaches to your camera). Selfies are commonly shared on social media networks like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook using the hashtag #selfie.
- Skype- Skype is a free program that allows for text, audio, and video chats between users. Additionally, users can purchase plans to place phone calls through their Skype account. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
- Snapchat- Snapchat is a social app that allows users to send and receive time-sensitive photos and videos known as “snaps,” which are hidden from the recipients once the time limit expires (images and videos still remain on the Snapchat server). Users can add text and drawings to their snaps and control the list of recipients in which they send them to.
- Snapchat Story – A Snapchat story is a string of Snapchats that lasts for 24 hours. Users can create stories to be shared with all Snapchatters or just a customized group of recipients.
- Social Inbox- Social Inbox is an app in the HubSpot software that plugs into your contacts database and allows users to optimize their social monitoring, publishing, and analysis.
- Social Media Monitoring- Social media monitoring is a process of monitoring and responding to mentions related to a business that occur in social media. Click the link to view an interesting video on SEO from Sagicam’s Youtube Page.
- Social Proof- Social proof refers to a psychological phenomenon in which people seek direction from those around them to determine how they are supposed to act or think in a given situation. In social media, social proof can be identified by the number of interactions a piece of content receives or the number of followers you have. The thought is that if others are sharing something or following someone, it must be good.
- Social Selling- Social selling is a sales concept in which representatives leverage the power of social communication to engage with prospects by answering their questions, providing helpful content, clarifying information, etc.
- StumbleUpon- StumbleUpon is a free web-browser extension that acts as an intelligent browsing tool for discovering and sharing web sites. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
- Tag- Tagging is a social media functionality commonly used on Facebook and Instagram that allows users to create a link back to the profile of the person shown in the picture or targeted by the update.
- Trending Topic- Trending topics refer to the most talked about topics and hashtags on a social media network. These commonly appear on networks like Twitter and Facebook and serve as clickable links in which users can either click through to join the conversation or simply browse the related content.
- Troll- A troll or internet troll refers to a person who is known for creating controversy in an online setting. They typically hang out in forums, comment sections, and chat rooms with the intent of disrupting the conversation on a piece of content by providing commentary that aims to evoke a reaction.
- Tumblr- Tumblr is a microblogging platform that allows users to post text, images, video, audio, links, and quotes to their blog. Users can also follow other blogs and repost other users’ content to their own blog.
- Twitter– Twitter is a real-time social network that allows users to share 140-character updates with their following. Users can favorite and retweet the posts of other users, as well as engage in conversations using @ mentions, replies, and hashtags for categorizing their content.
- Tweepi- Tweepi is a social media management tool that provides users with a platform for simplifying the way they manage their social following. It’s typically used for mass following or unfollowing a group of people based on certain criteria.
- Tweetdeck- Tweetdeck is a Twitter tool that provides users with a way to manage their Twitter presence through custom columns. The platform integrates with the Twitter API to allow users to both send and receive tweets.
- Twitterverse- Also referred to as the Twittersphere, Twitterverse is a nickname for the community of users who are active on Twitter. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
- User-Generated Content- User-generated content is content — blogs, videos, photos, quotes, etc. — that is created by consumers. Marketers typically tap into their audience in an online setting to collect this type of content to support a campaign or initiative.
Click the link to view an interesting video on SEO from Sagicam’s Youtube Page.
- Vine- Founded in 2012, Vine is a social video sharing service in which users create and engagement with short-form, six-second video clips. Videos published through the service are easily shared across other social platforms such a Twitter and Facebook.
- Viral- Viral is a term used to describe an instance in which a piece of content — YouTube video, blog article, photo, etc. — achieves noteworthy awareness. Viral distribution relies heavily on word of mouth and the frequent sharing of one particular piece of content all over the internet.
- Vlogging- Vlogging or a vlog is a piece of content that employs video to tell a story or report on information. Vlogs are common on video sharing networks like YouTube.
- Yammer- Yammer is a private social network for a company which is often described as “Facebook for business.” It is intended to be used by organizations for internal communication purposes. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
- Zapier- Zapier is a software that leverages “zaps” to connect apps and provides users with a way to automate tasks. Zaps are automations that contain both Triggers and Actions. For example, you can connect your Twitter with your Evernote to save your favorited tweets to a folder, or connect Facebook and Twitter to tweet posts from a Facebook Page. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
Professional SEO Firm in Yaoundé Cameroon | SEM or SMM
Best practice for your website SEO is when you are going to design and develop your website, make your website updated from all SEO aspect e.g. contents, images and code should be SEO optimized. Best time to start your website’s SEO is when your website is newly launched with fresh contents and images, using this practice SEO Services Company in Cameroon can get that website in better ranking. Follow the link if you wish to gain an understanding in the domain of Computer repairs and Maintenance Agreements. However SEO Services Firm in Yaoundé Cameroon has ability to get an existing designed website found in search engine ranking by applying SEO Setup technique to improve their website Content, Meta, Images, URLs etc. However different companies trying to get their website ranked in Google, but they seems to be non-serious about their website contents and keywords density and diversion ratio. They only want their website on top but they don’t revise their content being used on website. They spent money on website designing and development, but when time to spent for content they got frustrated. Later on this frustration got converted into their irritation when their website got affected by Google. Any how I just wrote this all for awareness purposes. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family. Click the link to get more information on our Computer Training courses Cameroon.
Why SEO Training?
Either you are in Yaoundé or in any other city of the Cameroon or even if abroad, SEO skills will definitely pay you a lot. Every company has a website and every wish they have to get a lot of customers.Click the link to get more information on our Office Automation Courses. Through search engine they get the clients. If they are making money through website, they will happy to pay the Search Engine Optimizer who made it so. Once you are trained in SEO, you will have the skills to make any website appear on the first page of famous search engine without paying any single penny to anyone. Companies are looking for the competent SEO experts. Companies throughout the world send their SEO projects to Cameroon, India and Bangladesh because of the availability of low cost yet hardworking and brilliant labor. Revenue is earned in dollars, and when converted to Pak Rupees it becomes a handsome amount for worker. This is the best opportunity to avail. Get SEO training in Yaoundé Cameroon and work on foreign projects. Having good visual content is very important when doing Marketing, this is why Sagicam International Offers you the Best Graphic designing services in Cameroon. Now you must be thinking where you will get the projects? Do not worry; we also explain the channels and the processes and techniques to get the projects. Like many other students of Professional Expert In Computers you will be another one earning a lively hood as a best SEO expert in Cameroon. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. In plain English, it’s the process of getting huge search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to recognize your content as more important than the competition’s. In this fast-paced digital age, the vast majority of web traffic is conducted through search engines what marketers refer to as “targeted traffic” or people who are actively looking for what you have to offer. If a search engine can find your site easily and rank it well, it provides an enormous advantage in driving traffic to your site. Good SEO can make or break your organization’s success, and that’s why it’s such a hot topic these days. No other marketing channel can provide as much publicity, exposure, and ultimately, revenue to your business making SEO one of the best investments a business owner can make. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family. We equally offer social media marketing course online in countries like Nigeria,Ghana,Congo,Gabon,South Africa and beyond.
How to Create Effective SEO
So, how to achieve great SEO? The ideal course of action is to consult the professionals—online marketing firms that specialize in the area who can walk you through the nitty-gritty of meta descriptions, pay per click marketing and web analytics software. However, whether you decide to partner with professionals or tackle SEO on your own, there are a few basic strategies to keep in mind.
First of all obviously though it may be focus on making great content. The goal is to show search engines that your pages are interesting, valuable, and authoritative. However, avoid over-stuffing your content with keywords. Saturating the web with an incomprehensible jumble of synonyms might seem like smartest the way to go, but it won’t pay off in the long run. Which leads us to our next step:
Click the link to get more information on our Computer Repair Course.
Share Your Content
The overall goal of SEO isn’t just to get your content seen, but shared. Once Google picks up on your authority signals and ranks your content as useful, it will show it to other people in search results. If the content is truly valuable (and at least a little entertaining), the content will be shared on blogs, websites, and social media. That’s why it’s important to write content that really contributes to your industry. Click the link if you wish to learn how to repair your computer easily. When your content is built with empathy in mind what your target market is really looking for you can not only reach clients, but keep them. Since search technologies measure metrics of importance by tracking what people react, comment, and link to, the best SEO tactic is creating a discussion. Are you wondering to be the best SEO expert in Yaoundé Cameroon? If your answer is yes! You are on the right place. Sagicam institute of technology is one of the famous and treasured institutes for SEO training in Cameroon. We strive to offer best SEO training in Cameroon and that is the only motivation behind all our zeal and enthusiasm. Make your bright future select your career in the field of Search Engine Optimization. Still have some doubts? No problem! Get a free SEO training session and see if you like the trainer and his training skills and that SEO is the field you were looking for!! As per the company policy only the first class can be taken as the free SEO training session, next classes can only be attended once the training fee has been paid. SEO is the abbreviation of Search Engine optimization. The person who perform the Search Engine Optimization tasks is known as SEO Expert or Search Engine Optimizer. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family. We equally offer social media marketing course online in countries like Nigeria,Ghana,Congo,Gabon,South Africa and beyond.
SEO is the process of increasing the number of visitors to a website by appearing a website on the first page of search engines. So it can also be referred as the lasted technique of marketing. Click the link to view some frequent Computer repair questions and their answers. Companies are striving hard to use every platform to market their products or services, thus Search Engine Optimization helps them gain market share from the Search Engines. Just if we talk about Google there are 2 billion searches a day, so probably 300 million people use Google a day and still there are other Search Engines like Yahoo and Bing which are also famous in the market. Imagine you run a company and offer some products or services, will you not like to target millions of people searching the product or services you are offering? Will you let them move to your competitors probably not !!! You need the customer … so get onto the first page of Google Yahoo and Bing and grab those prospective customers and enhance your business. So you are thinking how to do Search Engine Optimization? … That is what we train you. Having good website is very important when doing Marketing, this is why Sagicam International Offers you the Best WordPress Development Class Cameroon. Go through this page and you will find the training details, more you should also read the whole SEO training brochure. SEO training institute in Yaoundé where project based professional SEO training is imparted. Most of our students get job immediately after the SEO training. Other hardworking and brilliant students have developed their SEO Companies in Yaoundé. Best SEO training course in Yaoundé is designed explicitly to empower the students get a grip on the subject of Search Engine Optimization. Students’ first choice is Professional Expert In Computers for professional SEO training in Yaoundé. There are large number of talented, hardworking and brilliant human resource in Yaoundé and all over Cameroon, but there is an immense need to get them the right direction where their efforts bring them to the best results in their life. SEO training in Yaoundé is for all those who wish to make a bright future and earn a lively hood. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
Page Optimization, Link Building, Internet Marketing, SEO Effectiveness, Researching Keywords
In this course, you will learn what search engine optimization (SEO) is and how you can start using it to increase your website’s visibility to search engines and attract the right kind of traffic to the right kinds of pages on your site. Discover how to read a results page and find your ranking, and see how rankings affect both large and small businesses. Then find out how to implement basic optimization strategies, like conducting keyword research, building inbound links, optimizing your pages and content, and measuring your successes and progress while planning for a long-term SEO strategy. SEO for ecommerce, local search, and an international audience round out this comprehensive look at the basics of SEO. Electronic commerce or ecommerce is a term for any type of business, or commercial transaction, that involves the transfer of information across the Internet. It covers a range of different types of businesses, from consumer based retail sites, through auction or music sites, to business exchanges trading goods and services between corporations. It is currently one of the most important aspects of the Internet to emerge. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
Abstract SEO Training Roadmap
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Opportunities
- Marketing Concepts
- Search Engine Marketing
- Anatomy of Crawler
- Indexing Keywords
- Associating Keywords with Websites
- Onsite Optimization
- Keywords Research & Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Using Keywords in Website
- Content Writing Strategies
- SEO Related HTML Tags
- Optimizing HTML Tags and Validation
- Content Analysis and Verification
- Creating Robots.txt file
- Sitemap Generation
- Monitoring Search Engine Ranking
- Traffic Analyzing Tools
- SEO Strategies
- Common Searching Techniques
- Offsite Optimization
- Link Building Platforms
- Link Building Steps
- Types of Linking and their Strategies
- Article Submission
- Press Release Submission
- Blog Commenting
- Forum Posting
- Directory Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Social Media Marketing
- Link Submission Tools
- Making Adsense and Affiliate Accounts
- Do and Don’ts of Adsense
- SEO Job Interview Preparation
What is E-Commerce
Ecommerce training in Yaoundé Cameroon allows consumers to electronically exchange goods and services with no barriers of time or distance. Electronic commerce has expanded rapidly over the past five years and is predicted to continue at this rate, or even accelerate. In the near future the boundaries between “conventional” and “electronic” commerce will become increasingly blurred as more and more businesses move sections of their operations onto the Internet. Business to Business or B2B refers to electronic commerce between businesses rather than between a business and a consumer. B2B businesses often deal with hundreds or even thousands of other businesses, either as customers or suppliers. Carrying out these transactions electronically provides vast competitive advantages over traditional methods. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family. When implemented properly, ecommerce is often faster, cheaper and more convenient than the traditional methods of bartering goods and services. Electronic transactions have been around for quite some time in the form of Electronic Data Interchange or EDI. EDI requires each supplier and customer to set up a dedicated data link (between them), where ecommerce provides a cost-effective method for companies to set up multiple, ad-hoc links. Electronic commerce has also led to the development of electronic marketplaces where suppliers and potential customers are brought together to conduct mutually beneficial trade. The road to creating a successful online store can be a difficult if unaware of ecommerce principles and what ecommerce is supposed to do for your online business. Researching and understanding the guidelines required to properly implement an e-business plan is a crucial part to becoming successful with online store building. Having good visual content is very important when doing Marketing, this is why Sagicam International Offers you the Best Graphic designing services in Cameroon. Ecommerce refers to any form of business transaction conducted online. The most popular example of Ecommerce is online shopping, which is defined as buying and selling of goods via the internet on any device. However, Ecommerce can also entail other types of activities, such as online auctions, payment gateways, online ticketing, and internet banking. Ecommerce is typically classified into three different types based on the type of participants involved in the transaction: business to business (B2B), business to consumer (B2C) and consumer to consumer (C2C). Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family. Click the link to get more information on our Mobile App Development Course
There are 6 basic types of e-commerce:
1. Business-to-Business (B2B)
2. Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
3. Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C)
4. Consumer-to-Business (C2B).
5. Business-to-Administration (B2A)
6. Consumer-to-Administration (C2A)
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
Business-to-Business (B2B) e-commerce encompasses all electronic transactions of goods or services conducted between companies. Producers and traditional commerce wholesalers typically operate with this type of electronic commerce. Do you want to know How to attract traffic to your website? Enroll now to our Digital Marketing Course for more information. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
The Business-to-Consumer type of e-commerce is distinguished by the establishment of electronic business relationships between businesses and final consumers. It corresponds to the retail section of e-commerce, where traditional retail trade normally operates. These types of relationships can be easier and more dynamic, but also more sporadic or discontinued. This type of commerce has developed greatly, due to the advent of the web, and there are already many virtual stores and malls on the Internet, which sell all kinds of consumer goods, such as computers, software, books, shoes, cars, food, financial products, digital publications, etc. When compared to buying retail in traditional commerce, the consumer usually has more information available in terms of informative content and there is also a widespread idea that you’ll be buying cheaper, without jeopardizing an equally personalized customer service, as well as ensuring quick processing and delivery of your order. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family. We equally offer social media marketing course online in countries like Nigeria,Ghana,Congo,Gabon,South Africa and beyond.
- Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C)
Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C) type e-commerce encompasses all electronic transactions of goods or services conducted between consumers. Generally, these transactions are conducted through a third party, which provides the online platform where the transactions are actually carried out.
- Consumer-to-Business (C2B)
In C2B there is a complete reversal of the traditional sense of exchanging goods. This type of e-commerce is very common in crowd sourcing based projects. A large number of individuals make their services or products available for purchase for companies seeking precisely these types of services or products. Examples of such practices are the sites where designers present several proposals for a company logo and where only one of them is selected and effectively purchased. Another platform that is very common in this type of commerce are the markets that sell royalty-free photographs, images, media and design elements, such as iStockphoto. Enjoy our awesome webhosting packages at Sagicamhost.
- Business-to-Administration (B2A)
This part of e-commerce encompasses all transactions conducted online between companies and public administration. This is an area that involves a large amount and a variety of services, particularly in areas such as fiscal, social security, employment, legal documents and registers, etc. These types of services have increased considerably in recent years with investments made in e-government. Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family. Feel free to checkout Web hosting and Domain name Services at Sagicam International.
- Consumer-to-Administration (C2A)
The Consumer-to-Administration model encompasses all electronic transactions conducted between individuals and public administration.
Examples of applications include:
Education – disseminating information, distance learning, etc.
Social Security – through the distribution of information, making payments, etc. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
Taxes – filing tax returns, payments, etc. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
Health – appointments, information about illnesses, payment of health services, etc. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
Both models involving Public Administration (B2A and C2A) are strongly associated to the idea of efficiency and easy Cameroon ability of the services provided to citizens by the government, with the support of information and communication technologies Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
Certified Internet Marketing Practitioner (CIMP) / Digital Marketing Training
Internet Marketing combines the creative and technical aspects of the Internet with design, development, advertising, and marketing part of a business. It consists of search engine marketing, display advertising, email marketing, affiliate marketing, interactive advertising, viral marketing, social media advertising, mobile advertising, Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family. We equally offer social media marketing course online in countries like Nigeria,Ghana,Congo,Gabon,South Africa and beyond. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
The main aim of this internet marketing course is to make students learn about the alternative marketing choices to be considered in planning a marketing program that may involve the Internet. The Internet can play many important roles within a traditional marketing effort and it can also serve as the foundation of a firm’s marketing effort. Although the Internet is increasingly prominent in successful marketing programs, recent developments have shown that it is not an easy ticket to success. Marketing and ecommerce professionals today need a good understanding of which marketing objectives can be achieved using electronic tools and which objectives are best approached by the traditional means. Marketing is about anticipating and satisfying the buyers’ needs. Enjoy the best web hosting services anywhere you are in Cameroon. Click the link to visit Sagicamhost, and gain access to all our awesome hosting packages. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
The purpose of this internet marketing course is to acquaint you with the special behavioral considerations for buyers that emerge when the Internet plays a role in the firm’s marketing Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family. SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
Introduction to E-Commerce and Internet Marketing
- Generating Leads and Converting them to Business
- Building E-Commerce Websites
- Web Analytics
- SEO and Increasing Website Traffic
- Advertising Campaign
- Advertising on Search Engines
- E-mail Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Blog Advertising and Marketing SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
- Podcast Advertising Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
Module 1- Introduction to E-Commerce and Internet Marketing
- Understanding E-Business and E-commerce
- Classification of E-commerce
- Understanding Internet Marketing & Its uses
- Stages of Internet Marketing
- Techniques & Limitation for Internet Marketing
- Effective Guidelines for Internet Marketing
- Various Policies for E-commerce and Internet Marketing
Module 2- Generating Leads and converting them to Business
- Understanding Conversion Rate
- Introduction to Lead Generation
- Various Ways of Lead Generation
- What is Lead Funnel & How to Nurture Leads
- How to convert Dead Leads
- Understanding Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Maintaining Customer Relationship
Module 3-Building E-Commerce Websites
- Understanding E- commerce Website
- Points to be considered before setting E- commerce Website
- Steps to create E- commerce Website
- Mistakes to be avoided while building E- commerce Website
- Concept of Landing Page SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing
- Content Engineering Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
Module 4 – Web Analytics
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Web Analytics process and various tools used in Web Analytics
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Content & Conversion Overview
- Principle of Digital Analytics Association
- Best Practices for Web Analytics
Module 5- SEO and Increasing Website Traffic
- Introduction to Search Engine & SEO
- How Search Engines Works
- SEO Process
- Search Engines Penalties
- Different SEO Myths
- SEO Practices
- Understanding about Website Traffic
- Various Tools for SEO
Module 6- Advertising Campaign
- Understanding Online Advertising and various Online Ads
- Advertising on Blogs, Ezine and Social Networks
- Steps to make various Advertising Campaigns
- How to Monitor the effectiveness the success of online Advertising Campaign
- Best Practices for Online Advertising Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
Module 7– Advertising on Search Engines
- Advertising on different SEM Programs
- Search Engine Advertising classifications
- Importance & Objectives of Search Engine Advertising
- Various Ads Format & Pricing strategy
- Concept & Effectiveness of Landing Page
- Steps Involved in PPC Advertising Campaigns
Module 8– E-mail Marketing
- Introduction to E-mail Marketing and Its Types
- Challenges of E-mail marketing
- CAN –SPAN ACT
- E-mail Marketing Management strategic planning
- E-mail Campaign Management & Its Steps
- Tools for E-mail Marketing
Module 9– Mobile Marketing
- Concept of Mobile Advertising & Mobile Marketing
- Technologies for Mobile Advertising
- Mobile Advertising Ecosystem & Mobile Advertising buying Pattern
- Mobile Campaigns
- Types of Mobile Ads
- Understanding Mobile Web
- Mobile Search Marketing on Mobile Sites
- What is Proximity Marketing & How Quick Response (QR) Code works
- Mobile Marketing Industry Regulations
Module 10– Social Media Marketing
- Understanding Social Media Marketing
- Steps for Creating a Social Media Campaigns
- Facebook Marketing And Its Tools
- Twitter Marketing And Its Tools
- LinkedIn Marketing And Its Tools
- Google + Marketing
- Do & Don’ts of Advertising on Social Networking Sites Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
Module 11– Video Marketing
- Understanding Video Marketing
- Types of Video Ads
- Steps for Creating Video Ads Campaigns
- Video Advertising Networks & Best Practices
- You Tube Marketing & You Tube Analytics
- Metrics to track Video Marketing Ads
Module 12– Affiliate Marketing
- What is Affiliate Marketing and Key Planners in Affiliate Marketing
- Methods to Advertise with Affiliate Networks, compensation & Pricing
- Guidelines to raise Affiliate Commissions
- How to design Affiliate Marketing System
- Best Practices for Affiliate Marketing
Module 13– Blog Advertising & Marketing
- Understanding Blog Marketing & Blogging Terminology
- Selection of Publisher
- Types of Pricing Models for Ads
- How to Join An Affiliate Networks
- Generating a Word Press Blog
- Understanding Content Writing & Outsourcing for Blogs
- How to Earn with Blogging & What is Publisher Pricing
- Register Now! to become a part of Sagicam Institutes study family.
Module 14 – Podcast Advertising
- Introduction to Podcasting & Benefits of Podcasting
- Media Devices used for Podcasting
- Podcasting Process & Tools
- Best Practice for Podcasting Advertising
- Tips for Promoting the Podcast
- Tips for Effecting Podcasting
click the link to see Sagicam’s Website Glossary
SEM Search Engine Marketing training in Yaoundé Cameroon , SMM Social Media Marketing training in Yaoundé Cameroon , SMO Search Marketing Optimization training in Yaoundé Cameroon , SEO Social Media Marketing training in Yaoundé Cameroon , SEO Search Engine Optimization training in Yaoundé Cameroon , Digital Marketing training in Yaoundé Cameroon , Internet Marketing training in Yaoundé Cameroon , SMO Social Media Optimization training in Yaoundé Cameroon, SEO training in Yaoundé , SEO training in Cameroon, SEO training in Yaoundé , SEO training institute in Yaoundé , SEO training in Yaoundé free, best SEO expert Cameroon, SEO expert in Yaoundé , SEO in Yaoundé , what is SEO training, SEO course Cameroon, SEO expert Cameroon, Search Engine Optimization in Cameroon, best SEO training course, online SEO training, what is SEO, SEO training course, free SEO training, Digital Marketing courses in Yaoundé Cameroon, Online marketing classes, Digital marketing institute, Social media courses in Yaoundé Cameroon, Social media marketing classes in Yaoundé Cameroon, Internet marketing course Yaoundé Cameroon, social media optimization training, Social media training Yaoundé , SMM training, SMO training, seo training in Yaoundé , seo training in Cameroon, seo keywords, seo optimization, seo services, seo company, seo search, seo search engine, engine optimization seo, seo search engine optimization, seo software , web seo , seo marketing, seo in Cameroon, seo search optimization, professional seo services, seo tool, free seo, website seo, seo expert, seo consultant, Cameroon seo services, online marketing, seo training course, seo training Limbe, seo training Douala, seo training google, seo training videos, seo training classes, seo training, seo training course by Sagicam, seo training and certification, seo training by Sagicam, seo training by google, seo training certification, seo training duration, seo training ebook, seo training ebook free download, seo training free, seo training fees, seo training guide, seo training institute, seo training in Yaoundé , seo training jobs, seo training jobs in Yaounde , seo training Yaounde , seo training kit, seo training Yaounde Cameroon, seo training Yaoundé , seo training Baffoussam, seo training online, seo training online courses, seo training on youtube, seo training Cameroon, seo training seminars, seo training tutorial, seo training Yaoundé free, seo training Yaoundé download, seo training in Yaoundé video, seo training in Yaoundé tutorial, seo training videos free download, seo training video tutorials, seo training video in Yaoundé , seo training video youtube, seo training website, seo training WordPress, seo training with job, seo training workshops, seo training youtube, yoast seo training, youtube seo training course, seo training 2017, seo training for free, seo training for wordpress websites, seo training for dummies seo training for wordpress, seo training for developers ,SEO training in Yaoundé , SEO training in Cameroon, SEO training in Yaoundé , SEO training institute in Yaoundé , SEO training in Yaoundé free best SEO expert Cameroon, SEO expert in Yaoundé , SEO in Yaoundé , what is SEO training, SEO course Cameroon, SEO expert Cameroon, Search Engine Optimization in Cameroon, best SEO training course, online SEO training, what is SEO, SEO training course, free SEO training, best seo training institute in Yaoundé , free seo training in Yaoundé , professional seo training in Yaoundé , seo training center in Yaoundé , seo training course in Yaoundé , seo training in Yaoundé , seo training in Yaoundé Cameroon, seo training in Yaoundé Cameroon, seo training in Yaoundé Cameroon, seo training institute in Yaoundé , seo 101 training, seo elite training, seo essential training’s online training certification, seo online training reviews, seo training 2017,seo training academy, seo training and certification, seo training books pdf free download, seo training by google, seo training by Sagicam,seo training center in Yaoundé , seo training classes, seo training course, seo training course, seo training course in Yaounde, seo training course video, seo training download, seo training ebook free download, seo training experts, seo training fees, seo training for beginners, seo training for copywriters, seo training for dummies, seo training for free, seo training for journalists, seo training for wordpress, seo training for work at home moms, seo training free, seo training free ebook, seo training google, seo training guide, seo training in Douala, seo training in Buea, seo training in Yaoundé , seo training in Yaoundé , seo training in Yaoundé , seo training in Cameroon, seo training in Limbe, seo training in Yaounde , seo training in Yaoundé , seo training in Yaoundé dailymotion, seo training in Yaoundé pdf free download, seo training in Yaoundé tutorial, seo training in Yaoundé video, seo training in Yaoundé youtube, seo training institute in Yaounde, seo training institute in Yaoundé , seo training institute in Yaoundé , seo training jobs, seo training jobs in Yaoundé , seo training Yaoundé , seo training Yaounde Cameroon, seo training keywords, seo training Yaoundé , seo training material pdf, seo training module, seo training Douala, seo training Douala, seo training online, seo training online courses, seo training online free, seo training Cameroon, seo training program, seo training qualification, seo training Yaoundé , seo training resources, seo training reviews, seo training syllabus, seo training tips, seo training topics, seo training tutorial in Yaoundé , seo training Yaoundé , seo training Yaoundé , seo training video tutorials, seo training video youtube, seo training videos, seo training videos free download, seo training videos in English, seo training website, seo training wordpress, seo training youtube, seo underground training video seminar, yoast seo training, SEO Trainings Social Media Marketing